Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2021-2022 (MBA with full funding) is open to international students. Scholarships offer the level of (s) Master in the field of Business Administration, Business Administration taught at Ivey Business School – University of Western Canada. The deadline for reading is 12 Apr 2021.
The Ivey World Leadership Award recognizes top candidates who have demonstrated leadership skills in past experiences and who will bring important national and international ideas to the school community. We have ten Worldwide Ivey Prizes in the amount of $ 50,000 CDN each. You must have been born outside of Canada and lived in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean at the time of application. You must also meet your academic credentials (GPA and GMAT) and demonstrate proficiency in the application process. The admissions committee will be decided by the recipients.
The Canadian Master of the Year 2021-2022 (Full MBA) is available to pursue a master’s degree program at Ivey Business School – University of Western Canada.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each
International Students are eligible. Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
To be considered, applicants must be enrolled in an MBA program at a university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this gift.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.