World Teacher – George Brown College Toronto, Canada open to international students. Scholarships earned a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma (s) in the field of All subjects taught at George Brown College in Toronto. The study period ends on 05 April 2021.
Global Support for Woori Education – George Brown College in Toronto, Canada They are available to conduct Primary, Diploma programs at George Brown College in Toronto.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University will offer scholarships to international students, who wish to be part of a diploma or scholarship program.
International students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student with a valid Study Permit.
- Must be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 in at least two full semesters of successive study.
- All candidates must take admission to a full-time diploma or degree program at George Brown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.